Membership Login control ASP.NET tutorial
This Windows tutorial explains what is Membership Login control
and what topics should contain one Membership Login control ASP.NET tutorial for beginners
ASP.NET Membership Login control
ASP.NET provides robust login (authentication) functionality for ASP.NET Web applications without requiring programming. By default, login controls integrate with ASP.NET membership and ASP.NET forms authentication to help automate user authentication for a Web site.ASP.NET membership gives you a built-in way to validate and store user credentials.
ASP.NET Membership can be integrated with ASP.NET role management to provide authorization services for your site. Membership can also be integrated with user profile properties to provide application-specific customization that can be tailored to individual users.
ASP.NET membership supports:
– Creating new users and passwords.
– Storing membership information (user names, passwords…) in Microsoft SQL Server
– Authenticating users who visit your site.
– Managing passwords, which includes creating, changing, and resetting them.
– Exposing a unique identification for authenticated users
Membership Login control ASP.NET Tutorial
To understand the Membership Login control technology you should be familiar with the following .NET tutorials for beginners
– ASP.NET Membership Login control
– How to manage ASP.NET Membership Login control appearance
– ASP.NET Membership Login control customization properties
– How to use ASP.NET Membership Login control with templates
– How to program ASP.NET Membership Login control